Working with Rehabilitate Therapy LtdRehabilitate Therapy is a family-owned independent occupational therapy service, we are always keen to talk to occupational therapists who are not only experienced but also share our passions for being a ‘real OT’. Despite being in the independent sector and our OTs working as associates, we have a great team ethos and atmosphere – and having OTs join us who embrace and add to that is exactly what we seek.
We have a wide ranging, and community based, occupational therapy service with over 150 clients / patients across the North and Midlands. Our background is Neuro but, as we have developed, our service is wider ranging: orthopaedic, poly trauma, housing / adaptation, paediatrics, and also hands. We also have some specialist OTs in areas such as pain management and vocational rehabilitation.
Our referrals, typically, come from solicitors and case managers for clients / patients within or after the medico legal process – we are an assessment and rehabilitation service (not expert witness).
Please watch the ‘Hello’ video from our Clinical Director Dr Kate Heward. Also please watch the second video where some of our OTs share their views on working with Rehabilitate Therapy Ltd.
Here are some facts and figures to give you an insight into OTs who work with us:
• We have 33 OTs and over 150 clients
• 19 also work in the NHS
• 4 of which are FT NHS and 15 PT (eg 3 days or 4 days NHS)
• 11 are non-NHS but also do some work for another private provider (eg case management, expert witness, rehabilitation provider (non OT), equipment supplier) on a routine basis
• 3 are non-NHS but also do some work for another private provider on an ad hoc basis.
We are very focussed upon ensuring that the OTs who work with us always want to continue working with us, therefore we really invest in ensuring our OTs really benefit from working with Rehabilitate Therapy Ltd.
Please see below for our proposition to OTs:
• We will pay you properly, fully, and above the market rate, for all of your clinical and travel time.
• We will also pay you in a very timely manner and typically 10-12 days after month end – regardless of whether we have been paid by the finders for work you have done.
• We provide both clinical supervisions, directly relating to your case load, and also varied other CPD opportunities both relating to the differences of working independently and also, more generally, regarding occupational therapy.
• All of your reports are proof-read, and you are fully supported in all of your clinical cases.
• As an independent associate you are flexible regarding the cases you take and also your general working patterns and commitments.
• You will be welcomed into a supportive community of like-minded OTs and support staff with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
If you would like to have an informal conversation to explore working with Rehabilitate Therapy Ltd please email email@example.com Initial conversations are very informal / exploratory and you can also speak to any of our associates so you can get a really clear and transparent perspective of working with Rehabilitate Therapy Ltd.